2005年6月24日星期五

tell me the truth before one of us dies

we can waste our time the way we want
we can waste our lives the way we want
take a look at the sky
take a look at the tide

you can waste your time the way you want
you can waste your life the way you want
take a look at the skyit's falling down
on my head on my heart

believe me i can wait
i can wait for the day
when you hold my hand and tell the world thati'm your only girl
i can wait for that day

if i would ever die
before that day arrives
would you still please come and say those few words
in front of my grave
i will wait for that day

cos i need you by my side

if only i could cry
because my tears overflowed inside
if only i could hide
if only i could lie
i'd cheat myself that i
don't need you by my side

why pancakes always sing the feeling i want to say?

沒有留言:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...