2004年1月4日星期日

Mr Unhappy

hello...mr. unhappy......
welcome to my mind.....

my dog years
there's no place to where i can belong
i am never the one whom they want
i shouldn't be here
i shouldn't be there
i shouldn't have been born

and i'd run until i get lost
though i know there's always a cost
i'll pay for it
i'm used to it
i won't complain

so please just let me try
once in my life
once in my life
though i know all of these may just go wrong
though i know i might not be strong again
though i might not be able to stand again

i don't know what i've been looking for
i even do not know what i want
i ask myself
i cheat myself
i leave myself

i pretend to be happy but i'm not
i'm never satisfied with what i've got
i want too much
i need too much
i hope for too much

so please just let me fly
once in my life
once in my life
i know i might as well just fall and die
but in front of you i will never cry
and i'll never admit that i regret

沒有留言:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...