2004年10月17日星期日

晚秋

late autumn
brown leaves fall onto the ground
every time you walk around
i pick them up on the way
i follow you by this trace
i do admit i'm not that strong particularly when things go wrong
so if you hear me cry could you come and take me fly
and the stars always shine
miss moon always stays high
sunny days happy days
are what we're waiting for
and there in the sky
i still see the sun shining bright
every day every way would you like to come and walk beside me
i closed my eyes to feel the breeze
but it got so strong and i froze
i shivered and i sneezed
i was bounced onto a treei made some friends there on the tree
my new life there is so free
one day when you pass by
would you like to have a try
though the stars sometimes hide
miss moon sometimes doesn't smile
stormy days cloudy days one day will say goodbye

Be Happy!Don't Worry!

沒有留言:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...