2004年10月7日星期四

Chill Pill

chill pill
i can't help but feel a bit shy when you look straight into my eyes though it's just your plan which is so artificial
so i've decided not to say hi next time when you pass by my side cos the way you smile cannot be more official
i think of you think of my old schools and all the states i've been in and all the places i've seen
i wasn't well prepared to wipe away my tears so when i got the letter from you i couldn't help but soak it with my tears
when you told me i was the one i felt nothing other than stunned how can i believe it must have been a mistake
so i've decided not to accept i'll throw away your photos i've kept is it wrong to love instead of being loved
唉......我到底係............
好多野都好煩.....

沒有留言:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...