2004年10月31日星期日

Mario 與 唔開心先生

Clouds
everybody's beautiful
every creature is wonderful
i used to doubt it i used to doubt myself
i used to think that money was all my wealth

all the things they have said to me
have led to my curiosity
am i the worst one will i get nothing done
will other people come and take all my fun

there's so much i wanna say
shall we meet each other on a cloudy day
we're gonna count the clouds and shout aloud
of ourselves our dreams our lives we are proud

we will all find our own ways
i don't find it bad to admit we regret
we're gonna ride the clouds and shout aloud
of ourselves our dreams our lives we are proud

keep me awake with your new song
keep me amused with what is wrong
sometimes your watch doesn't show the correct time
but rest assured
i will always be by your side

i know you cried last time when it rained
but did you smile when the sun shined again
next time when you wanna cry when you feel sad
walk to the windows and slowly raise your head

That's so much i wanna say......

沒有留言:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...